These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of godesto.com website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use godesto.com website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
"Client", “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
"The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Arab Emirates. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
1.1 This godesto.com Website is available to all users subject to these General Terms and Conditions. When you make a purchase (i.e. hotel booking) on the Site or otherwise use this Site, you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
1.2 This Website is owned by Godesto.com FZ LLE, a limited liability company Licensed by Fujairah Culture & Media Authority license number 10749/2017 and registered address at Office 404, Building B, Al Saaha Offices Souk Al Bahar, Old Town Island, Burj Khalifa District PO Box 487177, Dubai, UAE.
1.3 The User hereby declares that he or she is an adult (at least 18 years of age) and has the legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, which he or she fully understands and recognises. The User accepts responsibility for any financial consequences arising from the use of this godesto.com Website. Furthermore, the User declares that all information he or she provides to access this Website and while using it is true, complete and accurate, and he/she agrees to keep it updated.
1.4 This Website is solely and exclusively for the User's personal use. It may not be modified, reproduced, duplicated, copied, distributed, sold, resold or exploited for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
1.5 The User agrees not to use this Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
1.6 Godesto.com FZ LLE reserves the right to deny access to the godesto.com Website at any time without notice.
1.7 All correspondence regarding customer service or your booking should be sent to Golf Destination Plus Tourism Office 504, Building 1, Bay Square, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE, PO Box 75633, or if you would prefer you can contact our customer services team through the customer helpdesk link on the godesto.com Website.
1.8 Godesto.com FZ LLE may add to, renew or improve the information on the website. Godesto.com FZ LLE retains the right to change, add to or delete all or parts of the godesto.com website at any time. If you continue to use godesto.com website after changes have been published on this page, you thereby accept the changes.
1.10 Unless otherwise stated, Godesto.com FZ LLE and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on godesto.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.godesto.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
1.11 “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
1.12 Visa and Master Card and which (currency) will be accepted for payment
1.13 We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
1.14 Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Godesto.com policies and rules
1.15 User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Cancellation is dependent on the Hotel booking being Non-Refundable or Refundable (where dates will be given to the customer) and this depends on the individual hotel supplier.
You will receive payment confirmation through email. Billing email address will be used for payment confirmation
All 'credit/debit cards' details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
Godesto.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
Godesto.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (GODESTO.COM) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
The Godesto.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
You can contact godesto.com here
Our contact number is +971 50 456 0254
You must not:
1. Republish material from https://www.godesto.com/
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.godesto.com/
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.godesto.com/
4. Redistribute content from Godesto.com FZ LLE (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
1.11 User Comments
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Godesto.com FZ LLE does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Godesto.com FZ LLE, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Godesto.com FZ LLE shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. Godesto.com FZ LLE reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
2. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
3. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to Godesto.com FZ LLE a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
2. Intellectual property rights
2.1 All content on the website is protected by copyright, trademark legislation, patents or other intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated, the material published on the website belongs to Godesto.com FZ LLE.
2.2 You may print out individual pages from the website. Otherwise, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, upload, send, transfer or distribute any material or any information from the website without first receiving written permission from Godesto.com FZ LLE.
Godesto.com Referral Program Terms & Conditions:
The godesto.com Referral Program allows registered godesto.com users to earn Travel Credits toward future hotel stays by referring friends to godesto.com.
To participate, godesto.com users must agree to these terms, which become part of the godesto.com terms and conditions.
How to Earn Referral Travel Credits:
Godesto.com registered users can earn Travel Credits towards future hotel stays in two ways:
1. When a referred friend clicks on their referral link to create a valid godesto.com account (that complies with our terms and conditions); and then when the referred friend completes a qualifying hotel booking of $200 USD or more, the referring godesto.com user will be credited with $10 USD Travel Credit. Users may earn a maximum of $2,000 USD Travel Credit per account.
2. Referred friends that have signed up using a valid referral link and created a valid godesto.com account, will receive $10 USD Travel Credit, which can be used towards their next qualifying hotel booking of $200 USD or more.
Redeeming Travel Credits
Travel Credits will automatically appear as a coupon on the checkout page, and can only be used on a qualifying hotel booking of $200 USD or more, within one year from the date they are issued. After one year, the Travel credits will expire. Travel Credits may not be combined with additional coupons. Travel Credits may not be transferred or exchanged for any cash or money. Travel Credits may not be earned by creating multiple godesto.com accounts. Travel Credits accrued in multiple godesto.com accounts may not be combined into one godesto.com account.
Sharing Referral Links
Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, and only shared with personal connections that will appreciate receiving these invitations. Referral links should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends.
A referred friend may only use one referral link. If a referred friend receives referral links from multiple godesto.com users, only the corresponding godesto.com user of the referral link used by the referred friend will receive Travel Credit.
Termination and Change
Godesto.com may suspend or terminate the Referral Program or a user’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason. Godesto.com reserve the right to suspend accounts or remove Travel Credits if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive or fraudulent. Godesto.com reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
Updates to the Terms
Godesto.com can update these terms at any time without prior notice.
The referral’s local currency equivalent credit
The referral’s local currency equivalent credit amount will be calculated with equivalent exchange rate at the time of completing the booking.