Godesto.com payment gateway is 100% PCI Compliant and secure for payment processing and storing.
PCI, The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, is an information security standard designed to protect card holder’s information through websites which take credit card payments.
The PCI Standard is applied to every single company, regardless of size, if they have a website that intends to accept, process, store and transmit cardholder data for payment reasons.
To be PCI Compliant your website must adhere to these 12 requirements, which Godesto.com does.
1. Install and maintain a firewall to protect user data.
2. Create and maintain unique and secure passwords to protect user data.
3. If you store user data, you must secure it online with a combination of virtual security defences as well as physically securing any servers used to store data. 4. Securely encrypt all user data upon transmission.
5. Use and regularly update all anti-virus software.
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications.
7. Restrict access to user data.
8. Assign a unique ID to each person who has access to the user data and each person must use password encryption, authorisation, authentication, log-in time limits and password updates every 30 days.
9. Restrict physical access to servers containing user data.
10. Track and monitor all access to network resources and user data.
11. Regularly test security systems and processes.
12. Maintain a company policy that addresses information security.
Godesto.com abides by every requirement to become PCI Compliant and has been verified as such.
All user data at Godesto.com is secure and safe and Godesto.com will always take every measure possible to protect its users and their data.
Godesto.com believes it is important to keep data secure in an effort to become part of a united and global response to fighting card data compromises. PCI Security Standards are constantly monitored and worked on in order to create the most secure environment for user data and the PCI Security Standards are enhanced and updated regularly by IT security professionals.
We hope you enjoy using Godesto.com.