Disney on Ice
A fantastic four day event is about to descend on Dubai and the excitement among the younger children is almost palpable. With a fantastic line up and mixture of characters, the Disney on Ice Passport for Adventure performance is guaranteed to bewitch both children and adults alike with the magical performance.
Some of the most talented ice skaters from around the world have been brought together to bring life to this incredible performance, where all of your favourite Disney characters will glide magically across the ice for songs, shows and more.
The magical event takes place across four days at the Dubai World Trade Centre in Dubai, beginning on the 4th of April and coming to a close on the 7th of April. Some of the character and stories that will be represented at the Disney on Ice performance will be:
- Mickey Mouse himself, alongside Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy.
- Elsa, Anna and the characters from Disney’s Frozen.
- Peter Pan, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid and a lot more.
The show will be prefaced by a smaller pre-show performance including some of the characters from the anamorphic family fun film Zootropolis with their Fit To Dance performance.
Every year since Disney on Ice began, they have travelled the world and brought the magic that is Walt Disney’s legacy to children, families and individuals across the globe. The Disney on Ice performance is an incredible opportunity to really get involved with Disney.
If you’re not really the kind of person who’s a big fan of Disney, we’d put money that by the end of the performance you would have a whole new appreciation for one of the longest running animation and film studios and we guarantee you’ll have at least one of the songs stuck in your head for the next few days.
Disney on Ice is on for four days only, so make sure you visit Platinumlist and book your tickets today before they sell out. If you are interested in other activities you can visit thingstodo in dubai.
When Is Disney On Ice at Dubai World Trade Centre?
The Disney On Ice performance at the Dubai World Trade Centre is taking place over a number of days with a few performances on each day, there are off-peak and on-peak performances. Of course, the off-peak performances are more affordable.
Wednesday the 4th of April
Disney On Ice is holding two performances on the 4th of April, with the first being at 2:30 PM until 5:30 PM and again at 6:30 PM until 9:30 PM.
Thursday the 5th of April
Disney on ice is holding two performances on the 5th of April, with the first being at 2:30 PM until 5:30 PM and again at 6:30 PM until 9:30 PM.
Friday the 6th of April
Disney on Ice is holding three performances on the 6th of April, with the first being at 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM, then 2:30 PM until 5:30 PM and finally at 6:30 PM until 9:30 PM.
Saturday the 7th of April
Disney on Ice is holding three performances again on the 7th of April, the first starts at 10:00 AM until 1:30 PM, the second at 2:30 PM until 5:30 PM and the final performance of Disney on Ice will be at 6:30 PM until 9:30 PM.
Where Can I Watch Disney on Ice?
If you want to enjoy the fantastic performance of Disney on Ice in Dubai, you’ll be wanting to head down to the Dubai World Trade Centre.
You can find the Dubai World Trade Centre on Sheikh Zayed Road and there is onsite parking at a few locations:
Free Parking for Disney On Ice can be found at Car Park C, Helipad Car Park and Car Park D.
Paid Parking for Disney On Ice can be found at Sheikh Rashid Tower, Zabeel Plaza Car Park, Multi-Storey Car Park and Car Park The Offices 1.
Valet Parking is available at Arena Valet Plaza and Plaza Valet Parking.
How Much Do Disney On Ice Tickets Cost?
There are a number of tickets available for Disney on Ice at the Dubai World Trade Centre which are suitable for all ages. You can choose from Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, VIP, Royal individual tickets as well as Silver, Gold, Platinum and VIP tickets family ticket (for 4 people, two adults and two children).
- The Bronze Ticket is the most economical way to watch Disney on Ice, beginning at 132 AED (£25.50) per person and giving you a clear view of all of the action onstage.
- The Silver Ticket is an excellent way to enjoy the Disney on Ice show and with prices starting at 237 AED (£46) per person you’ll get a closer view than Bronze Ticket holders.
- The Gold Ticket prices begin at 342 AED (£66.50) per person and give you premium views during the whole performance. The Gold stalls, located either side of the stage, sit behind only the VIP and Royal ticketholders.
- The Platinum Ticket is one of the most premium ways of enjoying a performance of Disney on Ice, giving some of the clearest views you can receive without sitting on the side-lines of the action. Platinum Tickets begin at 447 AED (£86.50) per person.
- The VIP Tickets are one of the best seats in the house, giving amazing and clear views of the performance of Disney on Ice and being close enough to the action. This is a truly memorable way to watch Disney on Ice and the tickets begin at 945 AED (£183) per person.
- Finally, the Royal Tickets are hands-down the best seats for enjoying a performance. Get up close to all of the action with ring-side seats to Disney on Ice. The closest seats to the ice begin at 1,890 AED (£366) per person.
If you’re a family of four and want to take advantage of the Family Tickets, they are priced up at the following:
- Silver Tickets from 760 AED (£147).
- Gold Tickets from 1,096 AED (£212.50).
- Platinum Tickets from 1,432 AED (£277.50).
- VIP Tickets from 3,024 AED (£585).