Chinese New Year in Dubai Parks and Resorts
February 16th is going to be a fantastic time in Dubai, if you know where to look, the Chinese New Year will be starting this February and will be bringing with it a whole New Year, the Year of the Dog. There are plenty of places to go and see the celebrations but Riverlands Dubai at Dubai Parks and Resorts is going to be going all out this year to celebrate their very first Chinese New Year since opening.
Chinese New Year will be being celebrated at Dubai Parks and Resorts from the 10th to the 24th of February, 2018, at Riverlands Dubai with their signature Chinese New Year Temple Fair. You’ll be able to enter Riverlands Dubai, for free as usual, where you can join in with the celebrations.
Meanwhile, Riverlands Dubai will also be hosting a traditional Chinese Market where you can partake in plenty of arts and craft sessions and purchase some traditional Chinese sugar paintings, Chinese Food and drinks and more. There will be plenty of live entertainment throughout the market and a firework display each night.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Dubai Parks and Resorts is the largest integrated leisure and theme park not only in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates but across the entire Middle East. It spans an area of around 25 million square feet and is made up of five areas including three theme parks, one waterpark and one retail and dining destination. With another theme park on the way, Six Flags Dubai, and set to open in 2019, it will bring the grand total of four theme parks to Dubai Parks and Resorts.
At the moment, you’ll find at Dubai Parks and Resorts:
- Riverlands Dubai. A retail and dining destination that is free to enter. You’ll have plenty of shops and restaurants at Riverlands Dubai as well as the Lapita Hotel, a Polynesian themed family hotel with access to all parks.
- Motiongate Dubai. An incredible and varied Hollywood style theme park with huge areas devoted to a variety of films from movie studios like DreamWorks Animation, Columbia Pictures, Lionsgate and The Smurfs. Each of the studios has been given a zone where they have a huge selection of themed areas, rides and attractions.
- Bollywood Parks. The world’s very first Bollywood themed theme park, where you can enjoy some of the most iconic characters from Bollywood history. Celebrate the rich and colourful tradition of Bollywood movies at Bollywood Parks.
- LEGOLAND Dubai. One of the best places for children to enjoy one of the most enjoyed toys around the world, LEGO.
- LEGOLAND Waterpark. An aqua themed LEGO park designed for children to have a fantastic time out.