Celebrate Christmas and New Year at Mina A’Salam Dubai
This time of the year always seems to be centred around spending time together as a family and we agree that this holiday season you should be making the most out of your time and spending it together with all of the people you love. Whether you want to get together as friends, family, co-workers or any combination, you should be getting the best value for your money at some of the best cheap hotels in Dubai. If you want to get into the Christmas spirit and share this festive season with your friends and family, you should certainly look at the Jumeirah Mina A Salam hotel for some of their holiday season offerings.
Dubai offers a huge selection of fantastic things to do this Christmas period and the New Year holiday, so there’s always something fantastic to attend, see or do.
The Mina A Salam offer some amazing party spaces and some of the best views of the Burj Al Arab, you can enjoy one of the biggest and most anticipated firework displays of the year at the Burj Al Arab’s New Year’s Eve firework display.
Spend your days at Souk Madinat and enjoy everything that Jumeirah has to offer before settling in for your night at Mina A Salam.
If you’re lucky enough to spend your Christmas season and New Year’s Eve at Mina A Salam, you can take advantage of some of their fantastic offers and packages which include:
- A free complimentary breakfast buffet, each day of your stay, at some of the restaurants within the hotel
- Free access to Dubai’s very longest stretch of luxury private beach
- Completely free and unrestricted access to one of the best water parks in Dubai, Wild Wadi Waterpark in Jumeirah
- Kids can enjoy free and unrestricted access to one of the best children’s fun clubs, Sinbad’s Kids Club
- Unlimited and free access to the fantastic in-house gym at Talise Fitness
- Complimentary and unrestricted use of the award-winning Talisa Spa facilitates
- Completely free access to Wifi throughout the hotel
New Year’s Eve’s Celebration at Madinat Jumeirah
Celebrate the coming of the New Year with the Midnight Gala at Madinat Jumeirah, where you can enjoy one of the biggest nights of the year and celebrate the New Year with the fantastic Burj Al Arab’s iconic firework display.
If you’re looking to celebrate the New Year’s Eve at the Midnight Gala, you’ll want to check up on the following prices:
- 3,600 AED (£734) per person (Adults aged 21 years and older)
- 2,300 AED (£469) per person (Teenagers aged between 12 and 20 years of age)
- 1,100 AED (£224) per person (Children aged between 4 and 11 years of age)
The celebration for the New Year at the Midnight Gala will begin at 8:00 PM on the 31st of December and will extend onwards. If you’re hoping to attend, the dress code requires you to dress to impress. So, really try and make a statement!